PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In Viladesign S.L. we have adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required by the current legislation on data protection. We introduced the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and other possible risks. Likewise, Viladesign Engineering S.L. obliges to fulfill the obligation of secrecy with respect to the personal data it deals with, established in the given data protection legislation.
The data provided by the applicants to Viladesign S.L. through the different communication channels, including paper or web forms, must be truthful, accurate and updated.
In order to comply with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, we enable interested parties to check the following information via the web or through other means:
Who is responsible for processing my data?
Business name: VILADESIGN ENGINEERING S.L. (hereinafter called VLD)
VAT Number (NIF in Spanish): B64644909
Address: C / Cataunya, 83-85 Edif. Brasil 08840 Viladecans
What data processing do we carry out?
|Purpose(s) of the processing||Management of the relations with the people our organization deals with and which are necessary for fiscal-accounting purposes.|
|Group(s)||Clients and suppliers|
|Lawfulness of the processing||The process is necessary for compliance with current fiscal-accounting regulations|
|Category of personal data||Identification: name and surname, Tax Identification Number (NIF), address. Bank details: for the direct debit of payments.|
|Category of recipients to whom personal information is or will be transferred||Tax administration|
|Category of recipients to whom personal information is or will be transferred||Software provider|
|Expected deadline for the deletion of different categories of data||By default are those who are assigned by the tax-accounting legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities.|
From that moment the data will be canceled without being used by the organization for any purpose.
|Purpose(s) of the processing||Management of the relationship with candidates for a job in the company|
|Group(s)||Candidates for company jobs|
|Lawfulness of the processing||The treatment is necessary for the selection process in which the applicant is a part.|
|Category of personal data||The data which is necessary to manage the curriculum of perspective employees.|
Identification: name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail.
Personal characteristics: marital status, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality and others excluding data on race, health or union affiliation.Academic data
|Category of recipients to whom personal information is or will be transferred||Not considerate|
|Category of those responsible for processing on behalf of the company||Labor management|
Provider of computer systems
|Expected deadline for the deletion of different categories of data||The information will be stored for no longer than the applicant job admission or until he exercises the right of withdrawal|
|Purpose(s) of the processing||Respond to the request or inquiry made by the applicants and follow up until its closure.|
|Group(s)||People from the groups of interest of the person responsible for the processing|
|Lawfulness of the processing||The basis for the response to the requests is the legitimate interest to offer support to the people of the interest groups of the data controller who wishes to contact it.|
|Category of personal data||Data that the interested party wishes to contribute in relation to his request.|
|Category of recipients to whom personal information is or will be transferred||No data will be transferred to third parties.|
|Category of those responsible for processing on behalf of the company||Provider of computer systems|
|Expected deadline for the deletion of different categories of data||The data associated with the request, inquiry or query will be kept untill it is completely resolved. Once it is completely resolved, the data will be kept for a maximum of two years.|
Are data transfers made to third countries?
No data transfers are made to third countries in any of the processes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in VILADESIGN ENGINEERING S.L. we are processing personal data which concern you, or not.
- The applicants have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data. When, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes we collected it, its suppression may requested.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or the portability of the data, in this case we will only keep them for this processing or defense of claims.
You can materially exercise your rights as follows:
– By email proving your identity at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We will provide you with the corresponding forms to exercise these rights materially at the indicated email address.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the granted consent at any time. It does not affect the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In the event that you consider your rights are violated in regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, through the website: www.agpd.es you can file a claim regarding data protection to the Control Authority.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data we process in VILADESIGN S.L. come from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative; by all of the means of communication available to our organization: via phone or via email or web form).
- We remind you that you should not provide data from third parties unless you have authorization from them and had previously informed them.
- Special categories of personal data are not processed (data which reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a person physical, data related to health or data related to sexual life or what is the sexual orientation of a person).
VILADESIGN ENGINEERING S.L. All rights reserved